GlobalVision provides world class medical translation services and professional medical localization into all commercial languages.
One of our main foci over the last 18 years has been on the unique translation needs of Life Science companies. These include Medical & Surgical Device manufacturers, Research Tool companies, Clinical Diagnostic firms, and Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies.
Whether your company has recently won CE Mark approval, been granted 510k Approval from the FDA or is in the process of obtaining such, we understand the importance of 100% accurate data and medical information translation.
Our Medical Translation Services and expertise extend into:
- Multimedia medical applications (Computer Aided Detection, Digital Microscopy, Diagnostic Systems, Robotic Surgery)
- Medical documents, prescriptions, Data Sheets, Reports …
- Patient Information/Questionnaires/Recruitment Materials
- User guides for medical staff and patients
- Medical equipment: instruction manuals, brochures and software
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information
- Labeling, Custom Printing, and Packaging Services
- Certificate of Accuracy upon request for your 21 CFR Part 11 compliant records
- Medical Interpretive Services
- Medical Transcription Services
To ensure confidence in our medical translation quality work we provide, we are ISO9001 Certified.
One of our Medical / Health Care Clients
“I am quite positively impressed. You met a very demanding schedule with a minimum of fuss required on my part. That is a big bonus for me. I haven’t had to nurse this project along…”
More References Here
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, Experience! We are professional project managers, medical-field linguists and engineers who have been performing top quality medical translations for 20 years. We can separate art from science and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently allowing your words to be meaningful in all languages used. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry, and we have the data to prove it!