We provide world class Software Localization services and specialized, highly technical, and professional translations into all commercial languages.
Translation is often the critical path in Software Localization. Streamlining the process requires streamlining the translation tasks. By applying search and database technologies to the software localization process, we are able to eliminate redundancies and reduce time needed by developers and tech pub writers to manage changing content in source files, help and manuals.
GlobalVision International is founded by engineers seeking to simplify the software localization process and who are able to translate/localize your software into 100+ languages.
Software Localization Services:
- Software Localization Auditing & Strategy Development
- Software QA by native speakers using your test scripts
- Software Localization Methodology and Process
Technologies & File Types Supported
- Source Files: ResX, ASP .Net, Java, XML, PHP, RC, VB, String Tables…
- Binary Files: DLL, EXE, OCX, RES…
- Dialog Box Resizing, Build, Compilation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Screen Capture, Crystal Reports
Technical Translation Services for Manuals and Online Help
- Structured XML (XMetaL, FrameMaker, DocBook, …)
- FrameMaker, PageMaker, InDesign, QuarkXPress
- MS Word, MS Publisher
- RTF, SGML HTML, XML (Flare, RoboHelp, Wiki…)
- Single source environments for online help, manuals and webhelp
Some of our Software Clients
“Highly recommended! … They have always been a pleasure to work with, and have provided our company with high-quality finished products.”
More Info on Software Localization,
- Internationalization ( i18n ) : Do’s and Don’ts in software development before product localization
- Pseudo translate before you translate
- Software Translation Services = Software Localization?
- The Ideal Localization Kit
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- Software Localization Datasheet
- Check out our exhaustive Translation Services Language Listing