What is a Global Website?
A global website permits easy communication with your global audience to grow your business worldwide.
A key requirement for a global website is not necessarily just to disseminate information to your global audience, but to also generate global leads and convergences.
What Will You Learn?
- How to tackle the global market efficiently and effectively:
- How to identify and divide markets worldwide
- How to target each market based on its maturity level
- How to grow your international investments as markets justify it
- Challenges in developing and maintaining international websites:
- Best structure for multilingual sites
- How to keep the languages synchronized
- SEO and PPC in a global site
- Processes to deal with changing business requirements
- Open a window to the word
- Leverage TMS and CMS technology
- Leverage experts and professionals
Tuesday, Dec 10, 2013 @ 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT minus 4 Hrs)
Feedback from attendees
“I just wanted to let you know that I was able to attend today’s “Taking Your Website Global” webinar. Kudos on the amount of high-level information that was conveyed in a short amount of time. I appreciate the info and the bit of structure it can provide as our team discusses whether further localization is a good choice for our site.” Kristin D.